- This is an excerpt from "Ageless Athletic Assassin" book available on Amazon
- More excerpts available HERE
- Follow us on Instagram @franciskhuynh
- JustHuynh Fitness Membership Inquiry Form below for kickboxing and martial arts classes
- Interested in a "Workout and Discussion" event for your community. Fill out form HERE
- Share the gift of health by posting this link on your social media channels with hashtag #agelessathleticassassin #justhuynhfitness
Excerpt Ageless Athletic Assassin: Page 218
STAY FIT IN YOUR 60s
Action star Liam Neeson now age 66, makes 66 the new 44. He’ll run eight miles a day followed with push-ups and sit ups. Now in his 60s, Liam never skips a warm-up as flexibility is key to longevity and recovery.
Now 60, TV personality Ellen DeGeneres wakes up early for a morning workout of abs and cardio. In 1997, Ellen made waves when she came out as gay on the cover of “Time” and on “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” paving the way for many in Hollywood to come out without fear of losing their jobs or public rejection.