- This is an excerpt from "Ageless Athletic Assassin" book available on Amazon
- More excerpts available HERE
- Follow us on Instagram @franciskhuynh
- JustHuynh Fitness Membership Inquiry Form below for kickboxing and martial arts classes
- Interested in a "Workout and Discussion" event for your community. Fill out form HERE
- Share the gift of health by posting this link on your social media channels with hashtag #agelessathleticassassin #justhuynhfitness
Excerpt Ageless Athletic Assassin: Page 119
TV HOSTS SELF DEFENSE
Stars in TV Show Business realize that martial arts can help them look great on television. CNN’s 48 year old host Chris Cuomo wakes up at 3:30 a.m. to do mixed martial arts and lifting. Chris focuses on practical self-defense moves so he’s ready for scenarios when attacked. He loves the ability to defend himself and his family.
Podcast host Joe Rogan trains Taekwondo, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and Muay Thai which prepared him when former martial artist Wesley Snipes challenged Joe Rogan to an MMA fight, but backed out after discovering Joe Rogan knows Taekwondo.
“Price is Right” host Bob Barker is a karate black belt who learned his sidekicks from Chuck Norris.